We love our range of wines... and our interesting local spirits and liqueurs. Of course, we’ve lots of delicious non-alcoholic drinks too.
- Five Foot Track Chardonnay (Australia) Pale straw yellow with youthful green hues. A nose of citrus fruits and ripe apples, with underlying notes of vanilla. Crisp lemon and lime on the palate, served up with a rounded and buttery feel.
- Vina Carrasco Sauvignon Blanc (Chile) Thoroughly citrussy on the nose, with fresh lime and lemon forming the aromatic backdrop. More citrus on the palate, accompanied by a riper hint of pineapple, and mouthwatering acidity.
- Alfredini Garganega Pinot Grigio (Italy) Light in colour, refreshing, and crisp and with aromas of limes, grapefruits and lemons making this well balanced wine very easy to drink.
- Baron De Baussac Voigner (South of France) Fresh and dry with aromas of apricots and white peach, hints of elderflower and fresh pineapple. A refreshing crisp acidity draws it all together beautifully.
- Mud House Sauvignon Blanc Malborough (New Zealand) Very zesty on the palate with lots of lime and a nettly herbaceouseness, this is an aromatic and classic New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc with a refreshing dry finish.
- Five Foot Track Shiraz (Australia) A medium weight red, with a pleasing balance between ripe fruit and savoury, earthy notes on the nose. The palate is succulent and mouth- filling, with lashings of red berry and brambles.
- Vina Carrasco Merlot (Chile) Aromas of ripe plums and strawberries, with faint notes of tomato leaf and sage. The palate has a thick and jammy feel, with soft, mature tannins and a rounded, easy style.
- Los Bailadores Rioja (Spain) Violet in colour and soft and fruity in style. Warm, plummy aromas tinged with subtle spice and vanilla.
- Baron De Baussac Carignan (South of France) Deep and inky red in colour, the wine is crammed with black cherry fruit, lifted by subtle vanilla aromas from a touch of oak ageing. Bold, meaty tannins provide satisfying texture and length.
- Capilla de Barro Malbec (Argentina) An intense red-purple colour, with an equally intense nose of plum and bramble. Fulsome on the palate, delivering a swathe of ripe, fresh black fruit held together by lush tannins.
- Torre Alta Pinot Grigio Rosé. (Italy) This wine shows why Rosé is so popular. Beautiful soft strawberry flavours with floral notes and a refreshing zing on the palate.
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
- La Marca Prosecco, Small 200ml Bottle. (Italy) Ideal for two to share! A pale straw colour with a fine mousse and typical fruit characters of apples and pineapples.
- Prosecco Corte Alta NV, DOC, (Italy) Delicate and aromatic with a light body and fine bubbles, this wine carries lots of fresh peach, pear, apricot and apple with a revitalising finish.
- Lindauer Special Reserve, (New Zealand) A subtle pink colour with copious beads of small bubbles bursting with aromas of ripe peach, nectarine skin and flesh and hints of black-fruit. Very creamy on the palate, a toasty, fruity and clean finish
- J de Telmont Grande Reserve NVThe excellent non-vintage in a medium bodied, soft and fruity, classical yeasty style. Fabulous value
- Oeil de Perdrix Rose NVMeaning 'eye of the partridge'. Delicate in style, but with a perfect weight of fruit. A fasbtastic aperitif.
- Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut NVThis style is friendly and open, witha refreshing ripeness to the soft, appley fruit and zesty mousse.
Local & Speciality Spirits
- Chase Distillery Williams GinThis gin is made entirely from cider apples. Gently infused with wild botanicals and naturally pure water, this gin captures the true taste of juniper highlighted by the sweetness of apples, elderflowers and hops.
- Chase Distillery Marmalade VodkaChase Vodka infused with the finest Seville orange marmalade.
- Chase Elderflower LiqueurMade using freshly pressed elderflowers and Chase Potato Vodka. Deliciously rich on the palate with a subtle sweetness and the freshness of elderflowers on the finish.
- Chase Raspberry LiqueurMade using Herefordshire raspberries and Chase Potato Vodka. Full, fruity and satisfying.
- Lord Nelson Spiced Rum LiqueurA luxuriously smooth blend of caramel, spices and finest Demerara rum from the Caribbean.
- Bloody Furlong LiqueurApple, brandy and maple liqueur. Spicy with a hint of honey and an undercurrent of ripe apple with the earthy warm finish from the maple.
- Black Mountain LiqueurApple, blackcurrant and brandy liqueur. Rich and aromatic. It’s a bit like drinking Christmas Pudding!
- Merlyn Cream LiqueurA posh version of Bailey’s. Fresh cream combines with Welsh Spirit to make the ultimate cream liqueur.
- FrangelicoAn Italian classic. Very rich with an intense hazelnut character. A perfect accompaniment to an after dinner coffee.